When the careless actions of others cause an injury to an individual or their family member that results in death or serious injury, a knowledgeable and zealous personal injury attorney is an invaluable asset for the injured and their family members as they pursue settlements or verdicts to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other related losses. Our experienced personal injury attorneys are ready to help you achieve justice after being harmed by others.
Earp Cohn P.C. offers a free initial consultation for you to discuss your personal injury matter with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Our attorneys handle a wide variety of personal injury issues, including:
- amusement park accidents
- automobile and motorcycle accidents, including head-on collisions and hit and run incidents
- boating accidents
- brain injury cases
- construction accidents
- dog bites and animal attacks
- drunk driving accidents
- medical and dental malpractice
- nursing home neglect
- pedestrian pharmacy errors
- premises liability
- product liability or injuries incurred as a result of a product, including cases involving unsafe or defective products
- scarring, disfigurement slips, trips and falls
- tractor trailer accidents
- work-related accidents
- workers’ compensation, including permanent and temporary disability
- wrongful death cases
If you or a family member have suffered a serious injury or death due to another person or entity’s negligence, please contact Blair C. Lane, Sr. today at 856-354-7700 or Anthony J. Giosa and Daniel J. Hetznecker at 215-963-9520.