Our connections to nearly 3,000 Primerus lawyers in over 180 firms located in 45+ countries, creates a global infrastructure of experienced advisors available to represent our clients in all types of cross-border and international matters.
We represent clients of all sizes, both domestic and international, on a wide variety of corporate, transactional and litigation matters.
Our work includes:
- Preparing and negotiating export and service contracts between U.S. based providers and foreign customers, for goods or services to be provided or sold abroad
- Representing U.S. companies who are raising capital through the sale of securities in transactions involving both U.S. and foreign investors
- Representing foreign companies who seek to offer their products or services within the United States, including;
- Preparing and negotiating contracts
- Organizing subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Advising the company as to the best form of entity (e.g., LLC or corporation)
- Qualifying the new entity to conduct business in additional states, as necessary
- Providing advice regarding employment law matters
- Assisting in the preparation and filing with the U.S. Department of Commerce of survey forms required to be filed by businesses owned by foreign companies
- Representing companies in the U.S. who seek to import goods, or obtain services, from foreign-based companies.
- Representation of foreign companies in commercial disputes in the U.S.
For additional information, please contact a member of our International Practice Group team.